Address: Walter Moses St 1
Category: Cool Israeli Companies
Tags: Hi-Tech Companies
What is WalkMe?
WalkMe is a Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) that simplifies the online user experience and drives user action using insights, engagement and guidance capabilities. Founded in 2011, WalkMe is a top Israeli B2B player with over 1,000 customers, and 30% of Fortune 500 companies who use the platform. In June 2016 they closed another funding round of $50M, bringing them to a total amount of $92M raised, at a valuation of $400m! Globes rated WalkMe the Most Promising 2016 Startup.
WalkMe is changing the future of user experience, instantly making any website or cloud based software simple to use, by providing step-by-step walk thrus to help users complete any online task they engage with. Think of it like a GPS, but instead of giving driving directions, WalkMe guides users every step of the way to successfully complete their online tasks.
- Globes rated WalkMe the Most Promising 2016 Startup.
- Business Insider ranked WalkMe as one of the 18 Best Cloud Computing Startups to Work For 2016.
- WalkMe was recently voted in the Top 50 Israeli Startups for 2016 by Calcalist.
- Read about WalkMe’s most recent funding round, as reported in Tech Crunch.
- Check out this great video by WalkMe investor Rory O’Driscoll about why he invested in Walkme.
Working at WalkMe
WalkMe is continuously working towards the mission of making their company one of the best places to work at in the Israeli tech eco-system. With weekly happy hours, team nights out and company wide events throughout the year, they make sure to keep their culture vibrant and fun, embracing the “work hard play hard” mentality.
Get a glimpse of WalkMe’s culture at our “life @ WalkMe” Facebook page.
Check out our cool new TLV offices!
At a Glance
- Founded in 2011
- Over 700 customers, many of them household names like MasterCard, PayPal, BT, the U.S. Postal Service, and Pandora.
- 300 employees world wide and growing.
- Jobs for internationals in Israel include sales, customer support, marketing and operations.
- CrunchBase Profile.
This company was featured in Secret Tel Aviv’s Guide to ’18 of the Best Companies to Work For in Israel – 2017 Edition’.
For more cool Israeli hi-tech companies, click here.
11 months ago No Comments