Address: Walter Moses St 1
Category: Cool Israeli Companies
Tags: Hi-Tech Companies
What is WalkMe?
WalkMe is changing the future of user experience, instantly making any website or cloud based software simple to use, by providing step-by-step walk thrus to help users complete any online task they engage with. Think of it like a GPS, but instead of giving driving directions, WalkMe guides users every step of the way to successfully complete their online tasks.
- Globes rated WalkMe the Most Promising 2016 Startup.
- Business Insider ranked WalkMe as one of the 18 Best Cloud Computing Startups to Work For 2016.
- WalkMe was recently voted in the Top 50 Israeli Startups for 2016 by Calcalist.
- Read about WalkMe’s most recent funding round, as reported in Tech Crunch.
- Check out this great video by WalkMe investor Rory O’Driscoll about why he invested in Walkme.
Working at WalkMe
At WalkMe we are continuously working towards the mission of making our company one of the best places to work at in the Israeli tech eco-system. Although we’ve grown like crazy, we pride ourselves on maintaining the small startup environment we’ve embraced from the start.
With weekly happy hours, team nights out and company wide events throughout the year, we make sure to keep our culture vibrant and fun embracing the “work hard play hard” mentality.
Get a glimpse of WalkMe’s culture at our “life @ WalkMe” Facebook page.
Check out our cool new TLV offices!
At a Glance
- Founded in 2011
- Over 700 customers, many of them household names like MasterCard, PayPal, BT, the U.S. Postal Service, and Pandora.
- 300 employees world wide and growing.
- Jobs for internationals in Israel include sales, customer support, marketing and operations.
- CrunchBase Profile.
- WalkMe is one of Secret Tel Aviv’s ’12 of the Best Places To Work in Israel’
For more cool Israeli hi-tech companies, click here.
8 months ago No Comments