What is Rapaport?
The Rapaport Group is an international network of companies providing added value services that support the development of fair, transparent, competitive and efficient diamond and jewelry markets. Established in 1976, the Group has more than 20,000 clients in over 120 countries. Group activities include Rapaport Information Services providing research, analysis and news; RapNet – the world’s largest diamond trading network; Rapaport Laboratory Services providing GIA gemological services in India, Belgium and Israel; and Rapaport Trading and Auction Services specializing in recycled diamonds and jewelry. Additional information is available on their website.
Working at Rapaport:
- A well-established international company in Israel
- Work with a team of intelligent, driven and passionate individuals
- Centrally located near the Diamond Bourse in Ramat Gan
- Great company culture and working environment
- Excellent learning and career building opportunities
Rapaport at a Glance:
- 200+ employees
- Offices in over 10 locations worldwide
- Leading service provider in the diamond and jewelry industry
- Loads of great jobs for internationals, including office administrators, operations, sales, project managers and more!
This company is featured in Secret Tel Aviv’s Prestigious Guide to ‘Best Companies to Work for in Israel – 2018 Edition’.
For more cool Israeli hi-tech companies, click here.