Name: קפה זוהו
Address: Gordon 17, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Category: Best Restaurants
VIP Card: Free delicious home-made cookie with every meal!
Laid back deco, delicious healthy vegetarian home-made food, and a good strong coffee… no wonder Cafe XoHo is a favourite hangout amongst the cool international crowd in Tel Aviv. Be sure to try their delicious all-day breakfasts, and of course their famous cookies!
Cafe XoHo is the brainchild of superwoman Xoli Ormut Durbin. Xoli was born in Hong Kong to Canadian parents and lived in Australia before coming to Israel. XoHo was and is all about the community that has grown around it and the resulting family that they have built within the staff and amongst the regulars!
Cafe XoHo Opening Hours
- Tuesday 730-6 (kitchen closes at 5)
- Wednesday 730-6
- Thursday 730-6
- Sunday 730-6
- Friday 730-4
- Saturday 10-4
- Monday closed
Cafe XoHo is included in:
- ‘Best Restaurants in Tel Aviv’ Secret Tel Aviv Guide
- ‘Best Breakfasts in Tel Aviv’ Secret Tel Aviv Guide.
- ‘Best Vegan Restaurants in Tel Aviv’ Secret Tel Aviv Guide
- ‘Best Bakeries in Tel Aviv’ Secret Tel Aviv Guide
- ‘Best Restaurants Run by International Women’ Secret Tel Aviv Guide
Free delicious homemade cookie with every meal at Cafe XoHo
2 years ago No Comments