Wed 10 May 2017 | 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Park Hayarkon - Park Hayarkon, Tel Aviv, 125-250 NIS
On May 10, 2017, in collaboration with the Tel Aviv Municipality, the ‘Eil’ Association and the Epilepsy Prevention League, there will be a huge concert and party to raise funds for Epilepsy Awareness!
The Event will be in Park Hayarkon – all proceeds go to charity!
Chen Mizrahi – Chen is a famous Israeli stand-up comedian with more than half a million followers on Facebook. Chen created and played in his first series “Partners” on HOT Comedy Central and also holds a leading role in the third season of the series of “The 80’s” of Shalom Assayag. Chen was also chosen to lead a campaign alongside Bar Refaeli for Pepsi.
The House of the Dolls – The songs of the band were the soundtrack of millions of people in Israel – albeit a little cliché, but so true and accurate in this case – hundreds of thousands of albums were sold from the four studio albums, dozens of titles and hundreds of performances across the country (and in the world) can prove it.
Eliad – Singer, writer and composer of the show “Or”. The past year was a wonderful year for Eliad: he was named “Man of the Year” at Galgalatz’s annual parade for the year 5766, his album “Or” sold more than 40,000 copies and reached Platinum status and 3 of his songs (!) starred in the top ten of the charts
The Ultras – this year, the Ultras, one of the most successful and interesting bands, received a meteoric breakthrough to the top of Israeli music, with many titles including “Best Music Act” by MTV, more than 20,000,000 views on YouTube and reached third place on ACUM’s annual singles chart.
Harel Moyal – The well-known and beloved singer, in a sweeping performer, accompanied by five musicians. In his review on the stage site, Amos Oren wrote on him: “Harel Moyal is a born performer. He succeeds in his voice and charisma to touch everyone in the audience .You are invited to fall in love.
Noam Ackerman in collaboration with Covers with No Budget – Noam Ackerman is a creative singer. In recent years, she has starred in social media as a cover singer. Today she is working on her first album and original performance.
Yonatan Vanunu – Yehonatan is a soul Israeli singer with plenty of emotion who manages to convey messages and insights in his encouraging songs. A few years ago he left the ultra-orthodox world and returned to the secular world. Yonathan created a new genre in Israeli music and succeeded in bringing something new and with touches from the entire world of music.
Tickets prices: Regular – NIS 125 and VIP – 250 NIS. All proceeds go to charity!
What is Paradise in Purple NGO?
The “Paradise in Purple” NGO was established following the untimely demise of Eden Tveria z”l (may her memory be of blessing) on 24.02.15. Eden, who died of epilepsy seizure, was only 18 years old.
Three weeks before Eden died, she posted on Facebook her wish to raise awareness about epilepsy. Immediately after her death, her family and friends realized that this was Eden’s last will and founded the “Paradise in Purple” organization.
To this day, the organization has been working to promote the following activities:
- First fundraising event “Tel Aviv in Purple” on 16.09.15.
- On International Epilepsy Day, the Azrieli Towers in Tel Aviv were lit up in purple color and 3,000 information leaflets were distributed at the Dizengoff Center.
- An awareness video clip was produced
- A website was created to provide information about the disease.
- Lectures were held in schools nationwide.
- Public relations activities were held in various universities and colleges across the country.
- For the first time in 2016, on the initiative of MK Julia Malinovsky, we set a annual date – March 7 – to mark the illness.
- These days, we are working around the clock to have the Ministry of Education include the relevant information about epilepsy in every school and this is merely the beginning.
- In order to carry on with our activities, the organization holds an annual fundraising event to support our further activities.
We thank all those who suffer from epilepsy, their families and every single person who has been working with us to achieve the goals. Together with you, we will raise awareness about epilepsy in Israel.