Israel are only 10 games away from qualifying for their first world cup since 1970! To guarantee qualification they need to come top of the group. To reach the play-offs they need to be one of the highest second-placed teams. Their group contains 2006 World Cup Winners Italy and 2010 World Cup Winners Spain… should be easy then!
Home matches are played at the Sammy Ofer Stadium in Haifa and the Teddy Stadium in Jerusalem.
- 5/9/16 @ Sammy Ofer – Israel vs Italy
- 9/10/16 @ Teddy – Israel vs Lichenstein
- 11/6/17 @ Sammy Ofer – Israel vs Albania
- 2/9/17 @ Sammy Ofer – Israel vs Macedonia
- 9/10/17 @ Teddy – Israel vs Spain
Tickets are only available in multi-packs:
- Both home games in Teddy from 160 NIS
- All three games in Sammy Ofer from 240 NIS
- All five home games from 400 NIS (all 32o NIS tickets sold out)
Tickets can be purchased from the Leaan website.
For ideas on where to watch the games, check out our Guide to the Best Sports Bars in Tel Aviv.