Last updated March 13th 2019
Summer has finally arrived! Tel Aviv is taking the parties outdoors. Carry on reading for our guide to our favourites; plus get some tips on how to get passed the hostess.
Secret Tel Aviv can help you book tables. Scroll to the bottom of the page and complete the form and we’ll get back to you.
Nemal, Tel Aviv
One of the most exclusive venues of top Tel Aviv nightlife group Nox. With a huge indoor dance area and an outdoor summer lounge overlooking the Mediterranean, this is going to be a summer hotspot for a long time! Read more
Nemal Tel Aviv
A very fashionable and fun club located in the Nemal, overlooking the Mediterranean – tends to attract an older crowd. Large parties most nights, and cool afternoon parties during the weekend. And there are loads of tables if you want to chill and catch up with friends. Read more
Nemal Tel Aviv
Located in the hottest area at the Nemal, Litzman is a very fun and exciting club if you’re more of a younger crowd looking to go out, dance, drink and have a great night. Like many of the other clubs at the Nemal, the venue overlooks the Mediterranean and the club provides a very beachy feel. The bars very much resemble a tiki bar and the wooden floorboards and overhead shades give it a great atmosphere. Litzman alway promises a great time. Very easy to get in for free if you are a girl or you have a promoter, however guys will typically have to pay. Read more
Written by Secret Tel Aviv intern Georgia Slater.
Ben Yehuda 1, corner of Allenby
This spot has been one of Tel Aviv’s coolest nightclubs for a few years – occasionally changing names and ownership (last year it was called Valium). What does stay constant is the cool parties! There is a big indoor area with an amazing sound and visual setup, and a large roof terrace to chill-out and catch your breath. Read more
The Cat & The Dog Club is Israel’s leading underground club and holds the title of being the only true late night venue operating in the vicinity of Tel-Aviv and whole of Israel. Open 7 days a week with special event productions for every night. So if your’e all about underground music, sleazy and sexy hardcore atmosphere, this is is the best place for you in Israel. Read more
Insider Tips On How To Get Past the Hostesses
- Book in advance. You can book a table here (minimum spend 1,000 NIS), or reach out to the club or promoters to get put on the guest list.
- When you arrive tell the girl at the door your name and that you are on the guest list – be polite, but also be pushy or she will ignore you. Never be rude or impatient – it won’t help. Once the girl calls out your name you can enter.
- Girls – you can get free entry to everywhere, sometimes there are exceptions but as a general rule girls go free. In addition to this if you find a club promoter you can score yourself free drinks from them too.
- Guys – don’t turn up in large groups, and expect to pay.
- Dress to impress – it is not advised to wear flip flops for safety and general dress code is smart casual.
For more ideas of where to party in Tel Aviv, check out our Guide to Best Bars and Clubs in Tel Aviv: From Pre-game to Late Nite!