Last updated November 3rd 2014
Cocktail Bars in Tel Aviv:
The Imperial Craft Cocktail Bar
Recently voted the best cocktail bar in the Middle East (and the 56th best in the World) – and I can vouch their cocktails are amazing. They also have a great half-price happy on cocktails between 6pm and 8pm, but make sure you reserve your place.
Until recently, these guys were synonymous with cocktails until Tel Aviv – that was until Imperial’s award. How are they going to respond?
Berdichevsky 14 | 03-728-9213 | Facebook
New sister-bar to 223 opened in 2014.
—- ***** —-
Wine Bars in Tel Aviv
Small romantic wine bar located off King George. Often have intimate live concerts.
The “Jajo” group owns 3 wine bars in Tel Aviv, two in Neve Tzedek, both small and intimate and with a third, a new, exciting and large-scale wine bar in the newly-reconstructed historical area of Sarona.
—- ***** —-
Sports Bars in Tel Aviv
Established in 1992, Mike’s place is now an American institution in Tel Aviv. Famous for showing live sports throughout the night (soccer, NFL, NHL, NBA, you name it, they have it), great live music, and awesome chicken wings!
Cat and Dog
Simcha and Simli
Pick up bars
Live Music Venues:
- Shablul Jazz Bar – Tel Aviv’s leading jazz venue, with live performances throughout the week (Hangar 13, Nemal)
- Levontin 7 – Famous Tel Aviv music venue with live performances nearly every night (Levonin 7)
- Zappa – Intimate music venue in North Tel Aviv that attracts a lot of top Israeli and international bands (Raul Wallenberg Street 24)
- Ozen Bar (The Third Ear) – Another intimate venue with some top Israeli and international bands (King George 48)
- Barby Club – Amazing venue with top Israeli and international performers (Derech Kibbutz Galiyot 52)
- The Container – Restaurant, bar, art space and music lounge in Jaffa Port (Machsan 2, Jaffa Port)
- Pasaz – Hipster club with some great live music performances (Allenby 94)
- Hoodna Bar – Great little bar hidden away in Florentin that often has free live music from Israeli performers (Arbenal 13)
- Bar Giyora – bar on Dizengoff with free live music most nights (Bar Giyora 4)
- Mikes Place – Tel Aviv’s premier American bar, with regular free live rock performances (Herbert Samuel 86)
- HaAzor (The Zone) – Intimate venue with lots of live performances, including jazz and latin music (HaRechev 13)