Last updated October 10th 2017
Tel Aviv serves as the hub of the start up nation. Playing host to thousands of start ups and young entrepreneurs, it has become the place to be productive and launch your idea off the ground. The only question now, is where should you work from?
The city is filled with coffee shops and coworking spaces serving many of these busy bees, and if you want to know where you should be working from, here are the top five places for you to get productive.
# 1 Mindspace – upscale, unique design
Mindspace is one of Tel Aviv’s single largest coworking spaces, hosting dozens of start ups in their beautifully furnished locations on Rothschild and Ehad Ha’am. They offer 24/7 access for both workspaces as well as beautifully designed office spaces, distinguished meeting rooms, gym and sport classes, weekly happy hours and wide range of events. With a wonderful event space to hold cool and dynamic seminars, this is a great place to meet new people and get productive.
As a Mindspace member, you get to be a part of a cosmopolitan community and can work from London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, Warsaw or any other Mindspace branch worldwide. Mindspace members also enjoy a social and vibrant work atmosphere that fosters interaction and innovation by lectures, workshops, special events and weekly happy hours, and promotes networking with the top people and companies in the local tech & innovation scene.
Why we LOVE Mindspace:
– Beautifully designed workspaces – each location has an inspirational unique design to reflect the city vibe and create an optimal work and collaboration environment. This includes spacious offices and coworking spaces, and only the highest quality furniture and fittings.
– Location Location Location – all of Mindspace’s offices are located in the beating heart of host cities business centers – meaning you’re close to all the action! It’s a great benefit for recruiting top talent also – attract the best candidates with your Rothschild and Ahad Haam address.
– Community – finding the right coworking space is more than just the office – it’s about the community that you are joining. At Mindspace this includes networking events, inspiring lectures, a 7,500-person global alumni network, and super-attentive community managers who are always happy to make intros. Be sure to check out their upcoming community-focused mobile-app!
– International Membership – with offices in Germany, the UK, Poland, and more opening soon, have a free workspace to work from when you’re abroad. Your Mindspace community is also international, helping you make connections around the world!
– Amazing Amenities – in Tel Aviv, Mindspace has a free gym for members and weekly yoga and functional training on the roof. Tel Aviv’s best ulpan Citizen Cafe OOlpan is also located in Mindspace Rothschild, pop-down for some Hebrew classes.
– Serious Applicants Only! – Mindspace specifically targets serious businesses and professionals – companies who want to get things done! If this is you, Mindspace could be your perfect co-working match!
SPECIAL LIMITED OFFER: GET 100 NIS off your first month at Mindspace when signing up from Secret Tel Aviv
# 2 WeWork
The most powerful coworking company in the world are continuing to do unbelievable things. With new locations popping up all over the city (and the world), WeWork has mastered coworking game, and are showing no signs of slowing down. Their beautifully designed work spaces inspire you to get in and get busy. There is no doubt that they continue to prove themselves as the leaders in the field (asking price 1000₪ per month). If you want in, you’ll first be put on their waiting list (seriously).
# 3 Urban Place (UP)
Rothschild 3, Central Tel Aviv
With a stunning view overlooking the Neve Tzedek neighborhood, this comfortable coworking space offers a great added value of experienced members to help you get on the right track. If you work in the world of high tech, you’ll fit in wonderfully with UP’s strong community of high programmers and designers. Although their open space price is relatively low (1380₪ per month) it is important to note however that this is their only location.
# 4 CityHUB
Ahad Ha’am 28, Central Tel Aviv
The new kids on the block (CityHub) are learning fast. With a sleek modern design in a renovated building they have everything you need to create content and make things happen. Unfortunately however they do not offer open work spaces and you should therefore be considering it more for when you are looking to have a private office on your road to success. Office prices start at 1800₪ per month.
# 5 AYEKA
Elifelet 26, South Tel Aviv
Although this place has yet to open or release price ranges, they are definitely creating something special. In addition to the general standard found in an average coworking space, these guys will have a gym, showers, health bar, and so much more! Then why is it #6? We’ll only know the quality of these facilities after they open. This should be interesting…