Whilst most of the jobs at this week’s Secret Tel Aviv Jobs Fair are for people with a bit of experience… here are 5 of our favorite positions that require no experience at all!
Headline Media, Israel’s largest international Public Relations firm, is a fast growing Tel Aviv-based company with a proven track record for serious career growth. A company composed entirely of expats, this is a unique opportunity for Olim to work hands on with the hottest tech companies in Israel in a fun and fast paced English-speaking environment.
Headline Media is always looking for smart and driven individuals to join their fast-paced, fun and energetic team of expats in the full-time position of Account Coordinator. As an Account Coordinator, you can expect to:
- Work with entrepreneurs and great tech companies executing PR strategies to ensure their exposure in the global media
- Research the hottest tech fields
- Create and cultivate relationships with journalists and editors in written, digital and broadcast media
- Write op-eds, press releases and other tech-related materials
- Gain communications skills that will launch any career path.
Payoneer are one of Israel’s top hi-tech companies. They are looking for Customer Care Associates to deliver service and support to their customers in response to inquiries, requests, and concerns using phone, email, chat and social media, ensuring they receive exceptional care from start-to-finish.
Marketing Envy is a B2B Tech Marketing agency for tech companies and startups that need leads and need them now. They deliver fresh leads to their clients, their clients turn those leads into opportunities, and those opportunities into delighted customers (who bring more leads, more customers, and more leads, and more….well, you get the point).
So if you’re super-analytical, love PPC, daydream about CTRs and are personally offended by low Ad Quality Score, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing and learning:
- Driving traffic from leading PPC and Social Channels
- Excelling in AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter and many more channels in global markets
- Measuring and optimizing landing pages
- Implementing tracking solutions to ensure all channels work well together
- Analyzing product onboarding and conversion funnels
- Lots of testing and playing – we A/B test it all, over and over again
- A genuine love for technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
- Excellent English – verbal and written
- Previous campaign management experience – an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Know your way around Google Analytics & Excel
- High energy, drive, and maturity
- Demonstrated persistence and ability to overcome obstacles
- Quick learner – we will be teaching you lots and lots
Jolt builds Jolt Rooms – a network of innovative co-learning spaces where world-class instructors deliver lessons to groups of lifelong learners over live, two-way video.
The role sits in a critical junction within the company, their mission is to support and do everything within their power to maintain the integrity of Jolt’s operational efforts – before, during, and after live events (jolts) – across all its regions, to the utmost satisfaction of both students and teachers.
- The OSA’s role & main responsibilities:
- Performing soundchecks with Jolt’s speakers on a daily basis, before each live session. Helping the speaker prepare, technically and mentally, for the upcoming lesson, and fixing any technical issues quickly and swiftly, to ensure a gold-standard live experience.
- Monitoring all jolts from start to finish for any anomalous and undesirable situations, such as technical failures, misbehaviour or disorderly conduct.
- General Support – Providing our speakers with quick and effective support for all their needs (within Jolt’s platform, payment issues, tech questions, feedback, etc).
- Scheduling Jolts – Helping the Ops Desk manager with booking 100s of Jolts every month with our speaker and publishing them to our students, across all our locations globally.
- Get the opportunity to work in a rapid-growth global startup – If you’ll prove yourself maybe there will be more opportunities down the road.
- Free membership to Jolt’s campuses
- Get to work with some of the most interesting people in the world
- Meatless Tuesdays & occasionally cooked meals
- Build, manage, analyze & optimize global PPC campaigns on a large scale
- Work with a variety of platforms in different B2C & B2B industries
- Interpret business goals into big impact decisions on a daily basis
- Initiate and implement analytical products, tools, and methodologies to improve marketing performance and optimize campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
- 730+ “Psychometric” score or proven success in analytical courses
- Very strong analytical skills
- Very detail oriented
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Excellent English (both spoken and written)
What you will be doing
– Managing social media channels for customers, engaging potential customers and initiating discussions with influencers
– Working with the team to devise unique content and social media strategies for customers.
– Manage external resources such as graphic designers, copywriters and web developers to get the job done.
– Working with content editors and writers to produce relevant high quality content, moderating and monitoring content on client’s social media channels.
– Learn how to plan, execute and analyze marketing strategies using marketing automation tools.
– Managing customers through the Hubspot platform and becoming an evangelist of the most advanced marketing automation tool on the planet.
– Fluent English (written & spoken) – a must
– Internship or work experience within an agency is a significant advantage
– University degree
– A natural born writer with strong editing skills
– Strong project management skills
– A genuine love for technology and staying on top of a rapidly changing industry
– Power social media user
– Quick learner and hard worker, we are willing to teach
– Ability to move people to action/engage in conversation
– Passionate, committed, creative, success-driven
We’re looking for a Self-motivated individual, flexible and able to meet tight deadlines, able to solve problems efficiently and effectively. A team player with strong commitment to accomplish tasks and goals and great attention to detail.
What’s the job?
– Support Payoneer’s HR System Admin and the global HR team with various technical and data needs.
* Hourly position with availability to work 25 hours a week / 3 days
** Temporary position for a period of 6 months
– Advanced Excel skills – A must
– Completed or working toward the completion of a Bachelor’s degree
Not a must but a great advantage
– Experience with HR systems
– Experience working with or knowledge of relational databases and/or relevant information systems
– Knowledge of QA methodologies
Minute Media is looking for a dedicated, multi-talented and self-motivated person to join our all-star team as video editor intern in our offices in Tel Aviv. The successful applicant will be working on a video editing platform, creating multiple daily videos on a wide variety of topics. Those videos will be distributed through our platform and viewed by millions of users. Ultimately, as a video editor intern, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to engage our audience through fresh and exciting content.
- You will be creating daily videos on a wide variety of topics, reaching from general news, sports, nature, politics and more
- You will be expected to upload multiple English videos to online platforms quickly and without mistakes
- You will be assigned certain targets every week, with strict deadlines, and expected to deliver the results in a timely manner
- You will be responsible for editing and communication with stakeholders regarding revisions
- You will be asked to discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
- A strong interest in the art of video creation and curation (must)
- Near native English language skills (must)
- Intelligent, with a broad general knowledge and ability to understand key content aspects of stories you are less familiar with (must)
- An understanding of editorial processes within news organizations (a plus)
- Experience with digital technology and editing software packages (a plus)
Headline Media is looking for an exceptional, versatile writer to join our growing in-house content team. In addition to developing well-packaged, original thought-leadership pieces on key topics and trends in tech, you’ll help create client content in a variety of formats, including website copy, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, newsletters, and more.
We’re looking for candidates who know how to think creatively and develop sharp story angles that will resonate with editors at target publications, from the mainstream media to tech verticals to trade outlets.
Working alongside the Content Manager, you will also be responsible for helping ensure that all written materials from our office are crafted with flair and accuracy.
Headline Media, Israel’s largest international Public Relations firm, is a fast-growing Tel Aviv-based company with a proven track record for serious career growth. This is a unique opportunity to work with the hottest tech companies in a fun and fast paced English-speaking environment.
- NATIVE English is a MUST
- Significant experience as a journalist, content writer, or in a similar role (must be able to provide a portfolio of work)
- A knack for crafting compelling, smartly packaged narratives
- Ability to learn and synthesize new ideas and explain them in crisp, clear prose
- Keen interest in the Israeli startup scene and tech in general
- Experience writing thought leadership content either in-house or in an agency role (a huge bonus)
- Familiarity with a diverse range of content formats and styles
- Ability to develop content aligned with clients’ overall messaging and strategic objectives
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, one of the top hostels in the world, is looking for new reception workers!
- Responsible, independent & highly motivated
- High level of English
- Great personal relations – should be excellent “team player”
- Previous experience in tourism – advantage
- Traveling history as a backpacker
- Willing to work at least 4 shifts per week throughout the year, including nights, weekends & holidays
- Commitment for at least one year
Join our team in our mission to provide quality travel and great tours to Independent travelers to Israel and the region.
We offer an opportunity to learn how the tourism industry works behind the scenes, participate in making our tours a great experience of Israel to independent travelers
What the job’s all about?
- Taking care of all operational aspects of our daily group tours, packages and private tours
- Real-time response to problems and needs arising during tours
- Preparing all necessary logistics for tours
- Work with guides, drivers, agents, and customers
- Reviewing accounts and invoices from suppliers, guides and drivers
- Scheduling and managing drivers and guides
- Managing customers in main pick-up point
- A fluent English and Hebrew speaker
- Passionate about travel and helping fellow travelers
- Dynamic and energetic, a people person and team player
- Proficient with computers, Office, and Google applications
- Organized, Multitasking and have a keen eye for detail
- Available to work 3-4 times a week including weekends & holidays
The coolest travelers from all over the world are looking for someone to tell them where to go in Israel 🙂
Join our wacky team and help us provide outstanding guidance & information, as well as the best tours in the middle east!
- A fluent English speaker and writer
- Knowledgeable about travel in Israel and the region (getting around, sites, border crossings – etc)
- Passionate about travel and helping fellow travelers
- Dynamic and energetic, a people person and team player
- Available to work 4-5 times a week including weekends & holidays