Thu 8 February 2018 | 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
WeWork Sarona - Aluf Kalman Magen 3, Tel Aviv, 60 NIS
*** We are excited to announce our next event for a
FUN PUBLIC SPEAKING PRACTICE in English!!!! 🙂
Warren Buffet said: “My Public Speaking course was obviously the best investment I made in my life”.
/// Please notice!!!
We now have a new home for our usual club meetings-
it’s a gorgeous new venue at WeWork Sarona.
Thank you to Boaz Arad for hosting us and for creating this wonderful cooperation between Toast Tel-Aviv and the Debate Club.
Join us for a FUN PUBLIC SPEAKING PRACTICE!!!
/// What for?
– Improving your presentation skills
– Improving your public speaking skills
– Improving your self confidence
– Improving your leadership skills
– Improving your English
And….Meeting amazing and inspiring people!!!
! You’ll get to practice improvisational speeches
! You’ll receive honest evaluation
! You’ll take active participation and you can get even a role
Aluf Kalman Magen 2
Go to entrance B at Sarona Market
Go to 3rd floor by elevator
Platinum Building Parking
February, 8th, Thursday, at 19:30-22:00
– 60 NIS – regualr – 1 time ticket
– 200 NIS – Discounted ticket for 4 meetings as a club member
(Instead of 240 NIS)
– 300 NIS – Discounted ticket – for 6 meetings as a club member
(insted of 360 NIS)
* By becoming a member you’ll be able also to attend the Debate club for negotiations practice.