Thu 10 October 2019 | 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sarona - Sarona, Tel Aviv,
This Sukkot take part in creating a public-made art object curated by Cluster – SukkArt!
Let’s remind ourselves about the amount of plastic that surrounds us every day, that we take away from shops when buying food or use for eating out. And try to reduce it and recycle!
📍Sarona market, next to main entrance (entrance B)
Creation of SukkArt
* Bring your plastic bags and bottles
* Recycle them into art together with artists
* Take part in creating SukkArt!
Events in Sukkart
* Reformic rabby blessing and lecture on the meaning of Sukkot by Levana Vindver. Bring your plants that you want to be blessed.
* Lectures on sustainable fashion, architecture, upcycling by Sharonna Karni Cohen, Nina Daosoba Skibnevsky, (Alex Barinsky), Constantin Eselson, Dasha Ilyashenko.
* Creative workshops for kids and adults by Hadas Malin and Amanda Govrin.
Schedule to come.
This year let’s make Sukkot eco-friendly!