Fri 5 April 2019 | 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Hasolelim 3 - Hasolelim 3, Tel Aviv,
The previous camera is neglected in the closet? Your bag has become a pillow in the living room? You are welcome to clean our shelves with the largest used photographic equipment fair in Israel
Join us for the day you will be presented and sell a variety of used photographic products at regular positions at hand prices 2. It’s time to sell the old and renew!
At the fair you can buy and sell lenses, scooters, studio equipment, lighting equipment, bags, cameras, tripods – everything from all levels, both professional and amateur.
* Free entrance *
It is important! The sale at the fair is subject to pre-registration. Please enter the following link, fill out all the details and then receive a confirmation email (if you use an ad blocker, copy the link and paste it into the browser address bar.) You can also click on the word cards at the beginning of the post
Other important procedures:
* At the time of the event, each seller will receive sales space on the table to display the equipment for an hour. In case of load, each seller will receive 45 minutes of sales time to allow all sellers equal opportunity to sell their equipment and expand the range of products at the fair. Please accept this with understanding.
* The sale of used equipment is of individuals only.
* Last date for registration – 2/4
* The representatives of the store will not be involved in the sale and / or purchase of equipment at the fair, neither in the price level nor in the quality of the equipment.
* For the avoidance of doubt, Ehrlich only provides the sales area and disclaims all liability as a third party. Responsibility for the purchase, sale and maintenance of the equipment rests with the participants only.
* In order to maintain a high quality fair, only registered mail will be sold.
We will be happy to see all of you – the entrance is free!
A used photography equipment fair will be held at the Erlich compound on Friday 5/4 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Good luck to sellers and buyers 🙂