A run of friends sponsored by Raidlight Israel in November, in the area of the Wadi Rum reserve in Jordan.
*** The big letters ***
3 days of drunkenness, mountain climbing and rappelling in the midst of an amazing nature reserve of sand dunes, dunes, sandstone cliffs, Bedouins and pampering hospitality. Dining and lodging in a fully equipped Bedouin restaurant, including showers and toilets.
Runs include short runs ranging from 10 to 15 km for running, longer runs of up to 30 km for running according to schedule and fun.
* 08:00 am Meet at the border crossing near Eilat
* Border Crossing
* Transfer to Aqaba to exchange money + falafelhumus for morning and lunch
* Transportation to the village in Wadi Rum
* Arriving at the camp and entering the rooms.
* Evening / night run – full moon in Wadi Ram
Tea / coffee / cookies and an exit for a morning run
Return to camp for breakfast.
* Climbing and abseiling activities at the Rakabat and Harza canals – a 5-hour trip combining technical mountain climbing and rappelling, medium-difficulty.
Lunch in the field.
Return to camp
* Supper and Shabbat reception (for Sabbath-keepers Shabbat entry at 16:11)
* Lecture and music around the fire.
* Tea / coffee / cookies and an exit for a morning run
* Breakfast in the area and a morning excursion.
Return to camp lunch
* Organizing and handing over rooms
* Afternoon in the camp and travel to the border crossing.
For Shabbat observants, leaving the village after Shabbat ends at 17:15, driving to the border crossing for about an hour, the border crossing is open until 20:00)
Cost of 1395 NIS