Sun 30 October 2016 | 8:30 pm - 11:59 pm
Rooftop - Shenkin, Tel Aviv,
3 wonderful musicians will each play ~20 minutes, while we get to sit on couches & chairs… and chill. There will be breaks of ~25 minutes between each set so that we can meet new friends and have a drink.
WHAT TO BRING:
A drink, a peaceful smile, and a snack (preferably not Bamba, Bissli, or chips)
MORE ABOUT THE EVENT:
– mix of vocal, instrumental, covers and originals.
– Professional and high-quality-hobby musicians will perform (this is not a jam session)
– First show starts 9.20pm.
– Intimate, social & informal
– Listen to great music during the performances.
– Mingle and meet friends during breaks.
*** IMPORTANT ***
I’ll be releasing more instruction, and a Eventbrite URL link on Thursday PM. You’ll need a confirmed PDF ticket (with the location address), for us to be able to let you in. 🙂