Fri 20 September 2019 | 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
Mikhmoret - Mikhmoret, Mikhmoret,
On International Beaches Day 2019 you have the opportunity to do something good for the sea – let’s take part in the biggest clean-up diving in the country!
Last summer, the Marine Corps divers dumped large debris off a Negro’s beach in a bait.
This year, we set ourselves a goal: to eradicate the big waste accumulation in bait! For this we need the enlistment of many caring divers like you!
So what’s the plan?
– The Greatest Dive in Israel! Organized by the Israel Defense Forces and the Israel Diving Association! (Arrival and briefing is sent to divers!)
– The Nature Protection Society is here to take care of our beach cleanliness!
– Naval position – why are we diving? What’s in the sea? What is Marine Reserves?
– trash. Lots of waste. The Nature Protection Society will guide on beach and microplastic debris – and all volunteers (divers and onshore) are welcome to help us sort out the debris that came out of the sea!
Waste sorting is recorded and the information is preserved for scientific research in marine waste, which teaches us a lot about: Where does the waste come from? Offshore? erosion? vessel?
See you on September 20 !!
* Diving will only take place if sea conditions allow
Check Out The Event Page On Facebook