Finding a good butcher in Tel Aviv needn’t be difficult anymore! We asked our community where are the best places to find great meat in Tel Aviv, keep scrolling down for the favorites. Click here to check out how the voting went.
HaCarmel Street | Central Tel Aviv
“I’ve got a Shuk guy who hooks me up”. A walk around the Shuk will reveal tens of different butchers, especially on Yom Tov street.
Fresh high quality meat from the Golan Heights.
3. Meat Market
Yom Tov 3 | Shuk HaCarmel
Awesome red meat only butcher in the Shuk.
Yefet 180 | Jaffa
The chain of meat houses in B’Shara has been specializing in fresh and quality meat for more than 100 years. Over the years, the chain has gained expertise in veal, lamb and chicken.
5. Abu Hilweh
Pleasant, clean butcher with a large variety of the finest meats; from their hamburgers to their kebabs made on the spot and their mouth-watering, succulent entrecote.
Carlebach 25 | Central Tel Aviv
Excellent meat and chicken butcher (+wine shop). The meat is kosher but no certificate.
7. Le Boucher
Sarona Market | Central Tel Aviv | Kosher
Friendly and clean Kosher boutique butcher in Sarona Market.
Basel 31 | North Tel Aviv
Artisan meat, sausage, cheese and wines shop in Basel Square.
Bograshov 26 | Central Tel Aviv
French Butcher with a great assortment of meats in Central Tel Aviv.
Other great butchers in Tel Aviv:
- HaTikva Market – Like the Shuk HaCarmel, there are loads of butchers in HaTikva market. They have mixed reviews.
- Eazo – Ben Yehuda 169
- Tiger and Bar – Sarona Market
- Netach Basar – Ibn Gvirol 139
- Iwos – Namal Tel Aviv
- Gidon Butcher – Frishman 59
- Neto Butcher – Yehuda HaMaccabi 1
- Super Bareket – Several branches across Tel Aviv with clean butchers.
- Mega – Some of the branches have butchers with kosher meat, for example the Dizengoff Centre.
- Shufresol – Most of the Shufresol Sheli branches have kosher butchers.
- Tiv Tam – Most Tiv Tams have a butcher.
- Super Baba/ Super Yuda – Some have butchers, for example Ibn Gvirol.