Shalom Tel Aviv! Welcome to another awesome week of events in Tel Aviv! This week’s newsletter includes all the regular parties, plus a few ideas for Pesach… and as usual a lot lot more!
*** SIGN UP TO OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER HERE ***
* Lights of Hope Foundation Charity Concert – Help support children with cancer and their families while listening to live performances by many great acts, including TheAngelcy and Hadag Nahash.
* Abu Dubi’s 10th Birthday @ Deli – Celebrate 10 years of legendary hummus and Israeli reggae music with the Abu Dubi family.
* Pesach Gift Sale– Still looking for the perfect Pesach gift? Two amazing artists are selling Passover plates, notebooks, wrapping paper, clocks, postcards, and more unique, limited edition products.
* Huge Party @ The Container – A free party with the Balkan Warehouse Orchestra and special guest Ester Rada.
* Tel Aviv Photo Fair 2015 (til 28/3) – A platform for photographers of all sorts – young, veteran, fashion, journalist – to present their unique works.
* Israeli Super Bowl VIII – Watch the exciting Israeli American Football League Final between the Judean Rebels and the Tel Aviv Pioneers at Kraft Stadium in Jerusalem. Come on Pioneers!!!
* Bold TLV on Women Empowerment – Grab a drink, meet new people, and hear unexpected speakers. This month’s speakers include experts in political science, activism, storytelling, and feminism.
* Israeli Artist Meetings (til 4/2) – Participate in the “auctions of the art world”. Audition for funds, festivals, and programs in various areas including art, dance, theater, film, design, architecture, and more (in Hebrew).
* A Soul Thing Presents: Special Michael Jackson @ Bootleg –
If soul and disco are what your heart and feet desire, you’ll love this night dedicated to the eternal sounds of the King of Pop.
* Sufi Festival Preparation Launch Party – Live music, dance pieces, poetry, and more surprises with the participation of the artists and hosts of the festival.
* Economic Review by “The Marker” Founder – Hear a view that you will not be taught in any classroom. Guy Rolnik, a senior Israeli economic journalist, will discuss issues the Israeli economy faces, including monopolies, banks, government capital, and more. (in Hebrew)
* Life Drawing @ the Tel Aviv Art Studio.
* Downtown Folk @ Pasaz – 10 wonderful performances from a wide range of folk, big band, indie, and rock musicians.
* Klone Yourself New Zines Launch – Limited edition travels journals and unique shirts are for sale in this fun restaurant/bar.
* Childrens Fashion Clothes Sale – Bring your young fashionistas to check out new collections from imported and Israeli brands.
* ARDC Tour of South Tel Aviv – The Refugee Hub of Israel – Hear stories of the desperation of migration and witness the resiliency and strength of asylum-seekers.
* Bar Kayma Pesach Clothing Exchange – Bring those clothes you’ll never wear again and shop for new threads. The event is completely free.
* Hoodna Bar Pesach Garage Sale – Come sell/swap clothes, books, shoes, records, artwork, toys, and more in a cool environment with the most interesting collections you’ve ever seen.
* Matkonation Studio Sale – Tools, textiles, cookbooks, and more from the private collection of Matkonation lifestyle blog.
* Trilogy Festival – 2 days of art, design, and an extensive line-up of international artists in the theme of nature, legends and mythology.
* Unity Kabbalat Shabbat on the Beach! – Everyone is invited to join this fun, song-filled Kabbalat Shabbat on Frishman Beach.
* Carlebach Kabbalat Shabbat – Join hundreds of Oli
* Israel vs. Wales – European Soccer Championship Qualifier @ Ramat Gan Stadium
* Book Fair – A vast array of books set up in the open space of the BBQ Cafe Tony and Esther.
* Sunday – Jajo Wine Bar 1st Birthday Party – Enjoy a great selection of wines in collaboration with the best wineries in Israel. The event will be accompanied by a DJ and small tasting dishes, and later in the night, the band Lips will perform live!
* Monday – OneDay TLV Presents Passover Seder Food Packaging – A social volunteering opportunity to provide needy families with the supplies they need to enjoy the holidays together at a table filled with food.
* Monday – Hennessy The Art of Blending – An evening of pure unification: mixing sounds, visual innovation and drinking experiences from around the world. Free entrance!
* Monday – Best of Belgium Festival (til 2/4) – A celebration of Belgian food, beer, and music at the Tel Aviv Farmers’ Market.
* Tuesday – Israel vs. Belgium – European Championship Qualifier @ Ramat Gan.
* Tuesday – Fresco Dance Company – Yoram Karmi “SourSweets” – A beautiful and fun show with excellent dancers and performers.
* Tuesday – Poetry Slam Night @ Levontin 7 – A great selection of poets perform their works.
* Wednesday – Welcome to Israel from LDN Social – A pre-Passover celebration at one of Tel Aviv’s coolest bars.
* Wednesday – Tel Aviv Arts Council presents Art/Dance/Performance at TAMA – Join the Young Patrons of the Arts Celebrating Israeli Creative culture for a performance and Q&A in English with the director and cast after the show.
* Wednesday – Alice Behind the Beer Glass – Have a very merry Unbirthday and drink up! Because all proceeds go to stocking the Unbirthday bar at Midburn 2015.
* Thursday – A-WA @ Barby – Check out this rockin trio of sisterscelebrating the first single released off their debut album.
* Thursday – Super Classico – A huge open air festival in Rishon LeZion with some top Israeli bands and DJs – including Infected Mushroom and Red Band!
**Check out our Pesach in Tel Aviv Blog Post for seders and other community events taking place over the next week**
*** SIGN UP TO OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER HERE ***