Sat 23 September 2017 | 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Kikar Habima - Habima, Tel Aviv, FREE
Tel Aviv is again joining The World’s Largest Eye Contact Experiment!
Over 300 cities around the world have signed up to take part and this year, School of Shine, JOY Records, Pele & Secret Tel Aviv are proud to host this event again in Tel Aviv – to continue the global movement and reconnect with our community & our humanity.
We’ve all been there – looking down at our phones, glancing away quickly, not saying ‘hi’ or smiling to the person across from us for fear that we will break some sort of social norm. It’s time to do something good for ourselves and make a change.
Firstly, smile to that person sitting opposite you on the bus. Second, come join us on September 23 to reconnect with other humans of Tel Aviv through our eye gaze experiment.
Your participation will help create a global message for peace and human connection for years to come.
What do you need to do?
Sit or stand across from one another and simply share 1 minute of eye contact 🙂
How can you help?
1. Share this event and invite your friends and family
2. Come on September 23 to share a moment with fellow humans of Tel Aviv
3. Volunteer to help us organize by sending an email to email@example.com
4. Capture the moments by snapping pictures or video!
What you need to bring on the day:
– Cushions, hoola hoops or chairs
– Signs saying “Where has the human connection gone? Share 1 minute to find out”
– An open mind
Where to meet?
– We will meet on Saturday, September 23 at 18:00 at Habima Square
Let’s make this a day to remember 🙂
Hosted with love by Partners in Shine – School of Shine, JOY Records & Pele.
Global Event by The Liberators International <3
Event Photo by The Liberators International