Thu 28 February 2019 | 9:00 pm - 11:15 pm
BuXa - Rothschild Boulevard 31, Tel Aviv,
Undigitize.me & Slow – The Slow movement is proud to present:
Non Digital Day 2019 – the first book party in the world to be launched.
– Admission is free and subject to the rules of the event – this Thursday, February 28, 2009, our official annual party with two important laws:
1. The use of cell phones is forbidden in all areas of the place.
2. Entrance will be allowed only to guests arriving with a book! Yes book!
We do not laugh!
The story is over!
Another threatening exclamation mark!
That is, a book you brought from home = an entrance ticket to an event.
Why? Why so?
– Because we dreamed about it at night
– Because no one ever tried it
– Because in 2019 something very extreme has to be done in order to raise a real party without smartphones, storiz, notipacks, and blue lights, distracting and seductive.
music will be responsible for the following talented studs:
– Itai Pasha
– Itamar Judah Klüger
– Moti Goldzamd
clarification about the deal with the book:
the book you brought you will be prompted our entry position. On your departure you can choose a different book from the library that will be composed of the other guest books that are also participating in the event. Everyone brings a book – everyone comes out with a book.
This is a unique event and a one time opportunity to experience a stress free Tel Aviv evening and agree with the aromas of yesteryear in the past.
friendship, in fear, in infinite innocence and blessing –
a non-digital day ‘2019 Happy!