Sun 17 December 2017 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Dov Hoz Community Centre - Dov Hoz 16, Tel Aviv, FREE
Join us for this important FREE talk with Moni Cohen from Et La Daat, where we will learn:
– The background about the Insurance system in Israel – Differences between private insurance, obligatory and subsidies insurances and Bituah Leumi.
– How the pension system works in Israel and what are the differences between the funds
– Reforms in the Pension market in Israel, management fees, profit and other important things to note
– How much money should we save for our retirement?
– Pension for business owners and freelancers- main points.
– Pensions for Employees
This lecture is aimed for salaried employees, small business owners and freelancers. Each topic will be covered, noting differences for each of these categories.
Schedule: 1830-1845: Networking
While FREE, space is limited. Please sign up on the enclosed Eventbrite to save your spot**
Moni Cohen works as a Project Manager and System Analyst in the financial industry (Banking & Insurance). Graduated a “Family Financial Advisor” course over a decade ago and since then helped families and independents to get out of debt, control their finances and plan for their economic future.