Wed 15 November 2017 | 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
WeWork Sarona - Aluf Kalman Magen 3, Tel Aviv, 60 NIS
*** We are excited to announce our next event for a
FUN PUBLIC SPEAKING PRACTICE!!!! 🙂
/// Please notice!!!
We now have a new home for our usual club meetings-
it’s a gorgeous new venue at WeWork Sarona.
Thank you to Boaz Arad for hosting us and for creating this wonderful cooperation between Toast Tel-Aviv and the Debate Club.
Join us for a FUN PUBLIC SPEAKING PRACTICE!!!
/// What for?
– Improving your presentation skills
– Improving your public speaking skills
– Improving your self confidence
– Improving your leadership skills
– Improving your English
And….Meeting amazing and inspiring people!!!
! You’ll get to practice improvisational speeches
! You’ll receive honest evaluation
! You’ll take active participation and you can get even a role
Aluf Kalman Magen 2
Go to entrance B at Sarona Market
Go to 3rd floor by elevator
Platinum Building Parking
November 15th, Wednesday, at 19:30-22:00
– 60 NIS – regualr – 1 time ticket
– 200 NIS – Discounted ticket for 4 meetings as a club member
(Instead of 240 NIS)
– 300 NIS – Discounted ticket – for 6 meetings as a club member
(insted of 360 NIS)
* By becoming a member you’ll be able also to attend the Debate club for negotiations practice.
We are assigning roles now!
Please, let us know which role would you like to take, by filling this form: https://goo.gl/forms/Sax6sPGnLEde2dv12
Toastmaster – Marina Naomi Smolyanov
Guest of honor-
1st Speaker – Elad Kushmaro
2nd Speaker – Aviran Bakal
Table Topics –
1st Evaluator –
2nd Evaluator –
General Evaluator –
Body Language Evaluator –
Grammarian/Ah Counter –
Also, notice, you can record your speeches on video and receive a professional evaluation at our digital platform HDID- How Did I do?!
presented by Ariel Halevi (CEO of Debate Company).
See you soon!!! 🙂
Marina Naomi Smolyanov
Toast Tel-Aviv Club
Check Out The Event Page On Facebook