Sat 29 October 2016 | 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Kikar Habima - Habima, Tel Aviv, FREE
This time last year, The Liberators International involved over 100,00 people in over 156 cities shared a minute of eye contact with strangers to rebuild our sense of shared humanity in cities all over the world! Tel Aviv, was one of them!
This year, we celebrate by meeting the world again on October 29 from 19:00 – 22:00 at Habima by the tree of life. Cities all over the world are participating, and it is sure to be an inspiring experience!
We’ve all been there – looking down at our phones, glancing away quickly, not saying ‘hi’ or smiling to the person across from us for fear that we will break some sort of social norm. It’s time to do something good for ourselves and make a change.
Firstly, smile to that person sitting opposite you on the bus. Second, come join us on October 29th to reconnect with other humans of Tel Aviv through our eye gaze experiment.
Your participation will help create a global message for peace and human connection for years to come.
What do you need to do?
Sit or stand across from one another and simply share 1 minute of eye contact 🙂
How can you help?
1. Share this event and invite your friends and family
2. Come on Oct 29 to share a moment with fellow humans of Tel Aviv
3. Volunteer to help us organize by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Capture the moments by snapping pictures or video!
5. Officially Register & Contribute to the Event
Your contribution helps build a better world. By joining the global family of peacemakers you sustain a revolution of worldwide events that promote peace & human connection.
What you need to bring on the day:
– Cushions, hoola hoops or chairs
– Signs saying “Where has the human connection gone? Share 1 minute to find out”
– An open mind
Where to meet?
– We will meet on Saturday Oct 29 at Habima Square
Let’s make this a day to remember 🙂
Hosted with love by Partners in Shine – School of Shine, JOY Records, Pele & Secret Tel Aviv.
Check Out The Event Page On Facebook