Thu 14 February 2019 - Sun 1 September 2019 | 3:30 pm - 11:30 pm
The New Central Bus Station - Levinsky 108, Tel Aviv,
Are warmly invited to the third Playback Theater Festival “The Quiet Voices Receive Stage 3” to be held at the Central Bus Station in Tel Aviv.
This is a social festival that yearns to give a stage and a voice to voices and to silent, restrained and silent populations.
The playback community is a diverse and complex community from all sectors of the population: secular, religious, Arab, ultra-Orthodox and ultra-Orthodox, right-wing and left-wing, women and men.
Every story has a place with us, without judgment and without criticism.
We do not ignore the difficult reality we live in,
But we want to raise the quality of listening and discourse to everything that is difficult.
The Playback Theater community in Israel seeks to find the spark alive within the difficulty.
The festival will take place on February 14 between 15: 30-23: 30 at the new Central Bus Station in Tel Aviv in the Karov Theater, Fresco House and Performance Malls.
In total, there will be four time bands for performances that will take place simultaneously in four areas, ie a total of 16 performances on various social issues.
List of occurrences and groups that appear:
1. Stories from the belly – “an old man – what does he have in his life”
2.Danstory – my addictions and me
3. The Playback Group of the Nazareth Fringe Theater Ensemble: Playback Dahar of Nazareth – Identity and Diversity (Arabic and Hebrew performance)
4. A game from life – my suitcase – identity and belonging
5. Playboy – The Monster of Jealousy
6. The company from Ichilov – non-politically correct – children is joy? Things you should not say
7 Stage Treasures – ImprovisArts – Life glows in Pace
8. Playback – Come on Racism!
9. Combinations in the Galilee – Believe that you can fix it
10. Pointe – Women’s Exclusion (Women’s Show Only)
11. Drawers – to be in water (p
12. Mirrors – Playback in the Dark
13. Addis – a group of women, a great rabbi – Michal Nasi
14. Tokens – madness on the normal sequence
15. The moment – about life and death
16. Respondents of Spirit – Respondents in the Secret Service
17. A transparent ensemble and a clear ensemble – performance – awareness monologues – a performance at a break throughout the station
18. Supervised by Amalia Hadar – Talking Tables – an active performance during a break that will take place in the foyer of the Karov theater
During breaks you can enjoy a cup of coffee, a conversation with friends and two exhibits.
The number of tickets for each show is limited according to the size of the hall.