Fri 30 November 2018 | 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Pinkas Rozen 57 - Pinkas Rozen 57, Tel Aviv,
PHOTO IS Photo Marathon: RAEL is on its way!
The Yossi Beinart Marathon, in collaboration with Galitz School of Photography, Lupa, Erlich Laboratories and Tel Aviv Port. Sponsored by Acro Real Estate.
The photography marathon will take place as part of the International Photography Festival, the largest photography event in Israel for the sixth time this year. The content of the challenges will focus on the concepts of city, park and port – the marathon will pass according to the festival’s complex, Compaq Golf in Neot Afeka through Hayarkon Park and Tel Aviv Port.
In the third marathon, hundreds of photographers will receive six secret photography challenges that they will need to perform at defined intervals (in a professional camera or on a smartphone) in order to find a local and unique story, to interest, to rejuvenate and renew through the camera lens. At the end of the marathon each participant will upload one picture for each challenge to the marathon site. The photos will be transferred to the jury (anonymously), which will rank the winning pictures, and will award the outstanding photographers.
The marathon, an international event that has been a major success for more than a decade, was first launched in Israel in 2017 and swept hundreds of photographers from all over the country.
Participation in the marathon includes:
– a fascinating photography tour across Tel Aviv, which consists of six different photography challenges
– Training and photography tips from the professional staff of the marathon
– A designer shirt for the photography marathon
Awards for winners in the top six places
– Free entrance during the weekend of the # 6 Photography Festival (30 / 11-1 / 12)
– Gift certificate for printing a picture book from a phone to a phone application
* Postage only