Thu 6 June 2019 | 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Municipality of Yavna - Yavne Blvd, Yavne,
Yavne’s first beer festival is underway!
Thursday 06/06/1918 from 18:00 to 23:00,
Duani Boulevard 50, City Hall,
Entrance is free.
Dozens of local and international breweries,
pod trunks, seating areas,
live performances of Jean Bordeaux and Auberton, music and a good atmosphere.
To receive updates press GOING / Participant.
A wide range of unique beers, each one will be able to find the beer that suits him alongside food stands and excellent food that comes well alongside the beer with good music / performances and in the special atmosphere of the city of Yavneh.
Entrance is free and permitted only from the age of 18 with the presentation of an identity card.
What happens in the compound?
Various beer stalls Over 45 types of brewers from Israel and the world, we took care of drinking routes so that you can drink a lot and cheap.
Convenient directions for purchasing 3/4/5 glasses of beer, the early ones will receive a branded gift.
– Food Tracks – Meat / Vegetarian / Vegan
– Live performances – Jane Bordeaux and Oberton
– Music playing – DJ
– Seating corners and good atmosphere
– Circus people
– Via cash and credit.
– Discounts for soldiers (showing a soldier) and students (presenting a student card).
– Will enter accompanied by adults only. Up to the age of 12 only.
NO SMOKING – Smoking in the festival complex is forbidden, and breaking the law is expected to fine.
Important information for those coming
– Duani Boulevard from Shabazi Street to Independence Boulevard will be closed to traffic in both directions from 07:00 AM until midnight. Parking on the premises is prohibited, and a foreign vehicle will be towed to the parking lot in the municipal stadium.
– Free parking in the parking lot opposite the Maccabi Health Fund
– Take a tip
It is recommended to reach the pedestrian area or by public transportation “If you drink not drive,” so you can enjoy our special beers.
We open the gates of the festival from 18:00 until 23:00, Thursday, we recommend arriving as early as possible. Drink responsibly!
– The amount of participants in a limited event
– Recommend early – a one day event
– There is a gluten-free beer and cider
– No entry with weapons, sharp objects, rights, electric bicycles, no entry with animals.
– Follow the directions of the inspectors and act in accordance with traffic arrangements.
Do you have a question? Write to us on the page and we will be happy to answer!
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Invited to share and invite friends
Warning : Overuse of alcohol is life-threatening and harmful to health!