Fri 29 March 2019 | 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Kikar Rabin - Ibn Gvirol, Tel Aviv,
It happens! The endometriosis awareness march is repeated, and this time it will be more joyous and yellow than ever!
Invite all of you to celebrate the Israeli Endometriosis Community and to work for awareness, recognition, legislation and rights that will allow us all a better quality of life. Join us for the yellowest walk of the year and read with us:
The march will take place on Friday, March 29, 19, in the center of Tel Aviv.
In the program:
9: 00-10: 00
Gathering in Rabin Square. T-shirts, flyers and stickers will be distributed instead of all previous wins! It is also recommended to bring rattles, drums, whistles and anything else that will make noise;)
We’re off! Rabin Square through Chen Boulevard to Habima Square
11: 00-12: 00
A festive gathering in Habima Square! In the planning: speeches, updates and yellow artichokes
12: 00-12: 30
For those interested – walking together towards the place of the party – 13 minutes walking
* A yellow party * A rooftop party from T-RV at the Mindspace company (54 Ahad Ha’am st. In Tel Aviv). What will we have there?
* A huge and private roof for us with a view of the sea and perfect air
* Music is played by DJ PNINA who comes all the way from Jerusalem
Rose wines with the generous contribution of the Tavor winery
* Delicious and adaptive treats
* Magnets – especially yellow images for sweet memory on the refrigerator
* And more surprises!
The entrance is pre-booked and at a nominal cost of NIS 33 to cover the costs, the number of tickets is limited.
The party is also open to family members, friends, children, etc.