Tue 15 October 2019 | 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
The White City Center - Idelson 29, Tel Aviv,
White City Center opens its Bauhaus doors to free entry activities during Sukkot.
– Voice tours on the app – “Sample Building”
Download the Liebling Haus Audio app and enter the Lovling House – one of the prime examples of Tel Aviv’s international style architecture.
– Voice Tour for Kids: I am at
an independent voice tour of the building accompanied by our app connecting headphones (from home or on loan) and going on a tour that starts on the ground floor.
– Exhibition: Transferraumbo: Pet.
The Lovling House opening exhibition deals with the transfer agreements, a controversial chapter in the history of Zionism.
– Exhibition: Outstanding – White City, Everyday Heritage.
The Lovling House introductory exhibition presents the story of the creation of the modernist urban fabric in the White City, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
– Exhibition: Given the material
of the Bauhaus Modernism materialism
– Map of the city On the roof of the Lovling House
you can step on a large urban map, overlooking the Tel Aviv-Jaffa skyline from the bird’s eye view.