Thu 7 February 2019 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
NBN TLV - Rothschild 74, Tel Aviv,
Join us for an exciting meetup where will be exploring the social innovation and tech in environment in Israel.
Our two speakers will be Vanessa Bartram and Jon Rathauser who will be speaking about how to accelerate your venture. There will be an opportunity for nerworking and a Q & A as well.
Vanessa Bartram is a managing partner at ZORA. ZORA is a Tel Aviv-based impact investment fund that investsin, and works closely with, outstanding Israeli impact entrepreneurs who have scalable solutions to pressing global challenges in health, education, poverty alleviation, and the environment.
Jon Rathauser is the Founder & CEO of Keheala. Keheala is a digital health platform that delivers behavioral interventions across basic feature phones and smartphones in order to improve healthcare access and treatment outcomes for patients in the developing world. Keheala addresses the non-medical drivers of disease – stigma, a lack of information, motivation and support – with demonstrated behavioral strategies from the social sciences.
About the 8200 Social Program –
ARE YOU A SOCIAL-TECH ENTREPRENEUR, WITH A DREAM TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE?
Join the 5th cycle of the 8200 Social Program to get the best tools for accelerating your venture, including access to the exclusive network of the 8200 alumni.
8200 Social Program is the first acceleration program in Israel for social technology (social impact) startups, that aim to solve significant social problems through technology in a wide spectrum of fields: Disabilities, gender equality, the elderly, education, parenthood and more.
Founded by 8200 alumni in 2013, this non-profit program was launched in order to harness the human capital of 8200 alumni for the benefit of society.
We do not take equity nor IP rights from the participating startups.
The program is open to all Israeli and foreign citizens, not only to 8200 alumni, and is being supported by ten leading partners: ICL, Naschitz-Brandes-Amir, Amdocs, KPMG, Bank Hapoalim, Nefesh B’Nefesh, Tel-Aviv-Yafo Municipality, Bezeq, MFI Initiative and the UJA-Federation of New-York.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• A 5-month acceleration program, filled with workshops, events, and meetings with successful entrepreneurs, top-tier professionals in various domains, and prominent investors.
• Free office hours and professional services.
• Over 60 leading mentors – entrepreneurs, investors and 8200 alumni.
• Exposure to investors and strategic partners.
• Shared office space.
• Networking opportunities to utilize the members of 8200 alumni network.
• A track for urban innovation in partnership with Tel Aviv-Yafo Municipality, which offers access to the municipality, a global exchange program and more.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Ventures that aim to solve a social problem through technology.
• Highly motivated entrepreneurs with the passion to make a difference – not necessarily 8200 alumni.
• Ventures with the potential for high growth and social impact.