Thu 27 November 2014 - Fri 28 November 2014 | 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
xDizengoff Centre - Dizengoff 50, Tel Aviv, Free
Tel Aviv’s largest Olim Trade Show is back – Secret Tel Aviv Expo 2014!
A two day extravaganza, showcasing 20 sought after Olim businesses is set to take the Dizengoff Center’s Gallery by storm on 27th/28th November.
Exhibitors include personal trainers, art schools, HR businesses, dating companies and many more!
With free classes and presentations on offer throughout the event, it’s one not to be missed!
So if you are looking for some great deals, or just want to check out what other Internationals are doing, come and enjoy!
- Location: Dizengoff Centre, Gallery Minus 1
- Date and Time:
- The Expo: Thursday 27th November 10am to 8pm and Friday 28th November 10 to 3pm
- Free workout sessions: Friday 28th November
- Free workshops: Friday 28th November
- Check out our Facebook Event
- Official sponsors: IDC International School and the Dizengoff Centre
The Amazing Exhibitors!
Get to know the Exhibitors
- Secret Tel Aviv Interview with Joel and Daniel Yekutiel, founders of Outdoor Fitness Israel
- Secret Tel Aviv Interview with Nadine Weinmann, co-founder of Miss Dandelion Events
- Secret Tel aviv Interview with Daniel Abrahams, co-founder of CurrencyTransfer.com
- Secret Tel Aviv Interview with Lily Aronin, Health and Wellness Coach
- Secret Tel Aviv Interview with Yossi Milhem, co-founder of Terraboost Media
The Workshop Room
On Friday 28th November between 10am and 3pm we will have a series of talks in the Salon in the Dizengoff Centre. Here is a early schedule:
- 10am-10.30am – ‘Dating Tips from a Matchmaking Expert’ by Jessica Fass of Fass Pass to Love
- 10.30-10.45am – OneDay Social Volunteering by Tslil Ahrak
- 10.45am-11am – Nefesh Bnefesh Services by Benji Davis
- 11am-11.30am – ‘How to Transfer Money’ by Daniel Abrahams of CurrencyTransfer.com
- 11.30am-12pm – ‘Live in Israel, Study in English: Earn a Degree at IDC Herzliya’ by Maya Bar of IDC
- 12pm-12.30pm – ‘I Made Aliyah, Now What?’ by Sharon Kirschner Therapist and Coach
- 12.30pm-1pm – ‘Free Cooking Class – Making a Great Salad’ by Lily Aronin
- 1pm-3pm – ‘Free Art Class’ by Natasha Gutman of Tel Aviv Art Studio
The Workout Room
Come and try and free exercise class with our exhibitors on Friday 28th November in Jimmy in the Dizengoff Centre
- 12pm-12.45pm Flamenco class with Ronit Raymond
- 12.45pm-1.45pm HIIT TRX with Outdoor Fitness Israel
- 1.45pm-2.30pm Meditation with Riella Morhayim
- 2.30pm-3pm Zumba Class with Zumba Nicci
Our Awesome Sponsors
* IDC International School – Herzliya: Live in Israel, Study in English. The IDC are holding their BA Open House on Wednesday evening 26th November, come and learn more about their courses
* The Dizengoff Centre – 420 shops, a cinema, restaurants, two gyms, and a swimming pool – all in the heart of Tel Aviv!
We hope to see you there! If you are coming, let us know on Facebook and please invite your friends to the event!