Tue 2 May 2017 | 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Rothschild Boulevard - Rothschild Boulevard, Tel Aviv, FREE
Come celebrate 69 years of independence on Rothschild Blvrd!
The city of Tel Aviv is celebrating 69 years of independence with a series of events on Rothschild Boulevard. The events are perfect for families, locals, tourists and all those who love the country of Israel.
The events will take place on May 2nd on Rothschild Boulevard between the hours of 10am-4pm.
The events throughout the day:
- Free tours that tell the story of the establishment of the state of Israel.
- A quiz for families.
- Free entry to attractions and museums.
- Festive reenactment of the Declaration of Independence.
- The Community Forest of JNF.
- Israeli Folk dancing.
- Throughout the day, musical performances will be taking place in the area, as the band “We Are
- Here” will be playing alongside open Israeli dancing sessions.
- There will also be special guest appearances from our favorite historical figures such as Golda Meir, Ben Gurion, Dizengoff, Rothschild, Herzl and of course the Israeli Scouts.
- Families with children are invited to participate in a treasure hunt game that takes places in the surrounding streets of Rothschild Boulevard. The winning family gets a pampering prize package.
- Independence Hall, Haganah Museum and the Great Synagogue will all be open to the public free of charge.
Free Tours During The Event
- Throughout the day, there will be free 45 minutes walking tours offered in Hebrew, English, Russian and French that will pass through the city’s first kiosk, Dizengoff statue, and other well-known spots.
- English tour: 11am, 1pm
- Russian tour: 12pm
- French tour: 2pm
- Meeting point on Rothschild Blvd. and Hertzel St.
- Registration in advance not needed.
Bring your friends and family for a day of nonstop celebration!