Fri 12 April 2019 | 9:00 am - 10:00 pm
Beatnik Record Store - HaBarbanel 38, Tel Aviv,
It was a year and again the record store day came to us. A tradition that began in the US more than a decade ago and has been adopted in our regions in recent years.
So on Shabbat 12-13.4.18 we will mark the event for the fifth time in Bitnick, and in the program:
* 10% discount on all records in the store (except exclusive titles for the day record stores)
* Thousands of new and used records that go up on the shelves especially for RSD.
* Exclusive Israeli and foreign expenses for RECORD STORE DAY (only on Saturdays)
* 10% discount on the turntables, speakers and amplifiers in the store.
* 10% off the “pop” characters
* 10% off supplementary equipment (brushes, nylon, etc.)
* As always beer, arc, coffee and a smile on the house.
In addition to all this good, on Shabbat, most of the day, a dream team of our good friends will be absorbed in the store:
11: 00-12: 00 – Ethan Toby, the man in purple, goes up first in the Grove, where all roads lead to Princes
12: 00-14: 00 – Gabi Tartakovsky, the polite pickpocket, will continue with the soundtrack of the funky crime films of the Blackspolition
14: 00-15: 00 – Amnon Peleg Grifon will serve us sensual tasting of ethnic psychedelics
15: 00-16: 00 – Shai Landa, the curly surfer, will take us on the wave of rebellious Rock ‘n’ Rolls Sixties
16: 00-17: 00 – Tomer Kariv, the kind reader, will reveal to us all the secret corners of Israeli music
17: 00-19: 00 – Eyal Goldman, the legendary punk Sinatra, will sign the evening with a quick sweep of the store shelves, a real-time meditation kit