Wed 29 January 2020 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
NBN TLV - Rothschild 74, Tel Aviv,
Join us for a financial seminar to learn all about pensions and insurance!
This seminar is aimed to help you make sense of the basic outline of the pension system and to help you move forward and decide what to do with your own pension plan. The focus of the talk will be aimed at those who are entering or are currently paying into their pension. It is not intended to talk about payouts of pensions after retirement.
This session will cover:
• Basic outline of the pension system in Israel
• Difference between the different pension products
• Checking what you currently have
• New self-employed pension rules
• Who invests your pension monies
• How to make decisions as to your pension
• Understand the various types of insurance policy
• How to think about what you need or don’t need
• How to check what you have
• Investment options available through the insurance companies
This seminar is free, but registration is required.
About Our Speaker:
Gadi has over a decade’s worth of experience in assisting people with their financial and investment needs in Israel and overseas, real estate and insurance, as well as liaising and interacting with dozens of service providers and professionals across almost all relevant fields.