Wed 24 July 2019 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Dov Hoz Community Centre - Dov Hoz 16, Tel Aviv,
Please join us for a special event where you will learn how to:
· Navigate the Israeli healthcare system and Bituach Leumi
· Understand your rights and entitlements
· Applying and managing disability is Israel
· Find additional support for mental health
· Feel empowered to make positive medical decisions for you and your family
Hear from 2 experts on assisting Olim navigate the healthcare system:
Aviva Yoselis, BCPA and MPH, Director of Healthcare Advocacy, The Shira Pransky Project https://shirapranskyproject.org/
Miriam Naiman, Senior Post Aliyah Advisor, Nefesh B’Nefesh https://www.nbn.org.il/
While FREE, space is limited. Please sign up on the link to save your spot.
This Talk has become an annual event on our calendar. We are appreciative to the original brain team of AACI, Nefesh B Nefesh, and the Shira Pransky Project for working with us each year to bring this Talk to fruition.