WHAT THA MOTHER FUNKERS?
Mother Funkers is a daytime dance party!
Mother Funkers TLV is hosting a MAJOR daytime dance party for the whole family to raise much needed goods for an amazing community organization- Mothers Make a Difference -who raise items for mothers & babies across Israel, regardless of ethnic or religious background. So come get your groove on for a great cause!
WHAT’S IN STORE for you:
A daytime dance party full of your favourite tunes, heaps of activities for the kids & loads of other surprises.
1. Donate: Diapers, Formula & Dry Non Perishable Foods
2. Provide your services on the day: Kids Entertainers, Mummy masseuse etc
3. Provide your services in advance: Offer printing services for advertising posters, tishirts & event materials/ lend us foldable tables etc
4. Prepare food for the event for the ‘Mother Funkers Cafe’; biscuits, muffins, cakes, snacks, drinks.
5. Volunteer on the day/ in the lead up to Mother Funkers TLV
6. Come on the day: Donate some goods & have a boogie.
7. Spread the word, share, like, invite all your family & friends, tell all your colleagues.
WHO are we SHARON & SARAH:
Hey, I’m Shaz! I moved to Israel 4 years ago from Melbourne, Australia. I am a psychologist, actress & mother to a cheeky one year old Davey. I have a passion for community projects with a twist.
Hey, I’m Sarah! I am originally from New York. I am a marketing professional, former film maker & a mother to a one year old nugget yael. I believe everyone enjoys joy and happiness.