Wed 2 May 2018 | 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Lool Ventures - Tushiya 2, Tel Aviv,
Turbo charge your startup marketing engine – a hands on marketing masterclass with Omer Kaplan, CRO & Co-Founder of ironSource, joined by other startup marketing rockstars.
More than ever, early stage B2B startups in Israel are presented with unique opportunities to build a global customer base despite being geographically distant from target markets. That said, B2B marketing has become increasingly complex and sophisticated:
– What should your marketing tech stack look like, from early to growth stages?
– How do you clearly explaining your business value to customers, investors, partners, media?
– When and who should you hire as your CMO?
– How do you build an ROI driven marketing lead generation machine?
– How do you balance and invest marketing efforts across social media, events, conferences, content marketing etc.?
– How do you build and scale a world class marketing team on an early stage budget? What can you effectively outsource?
– When and how should you tell your story to local and global media? Should you bring on a PR agency?
So we’ve brought in top marketeers for a hands on masterclass to walk you through the challenges above and many more:
Omer Kaplan, CRO and co-founder of ironSource
Shmuli Goldberg, VP Marketing at LawGeex
Amir Mizroch, Director of Communications at Start-Up Nation Central
Lior Student, Messaging Specialist & Inventor – Make a Point
Don’t miss. Register now.