Thu 28 June 2018 | 6:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Cafe Shapira - Ralbag 15, Tel Aviv,
The event takes place , As in every year, at Cafe Shapira –
which provides cultural activities throughout the year and also finances the production of the above event.
Starting at 18:00 and continuing into the night Following the music
initiated and produced tonight is a resident artist – Amnon Fisher, who has been living in the neighborhood for more than 15 years.
Invited with Love 3> 3>
Line appearances (will be regularly updated):
= – = – = – = – = – = – = – = – = – = – = – = – =
Dj’s – Ras Sagi and Daniel
1. Amnon Fisher Noam Akotons and Asaf Ron – residents.
And Fahima and Niri Sadeh “The Neshama”
2. Yishai Ben-Ner and Noam Shalit Brock in the spirit of
3. Elad Koren and the Shapiros
4. Alon Wasserman
from the neighborhood’s refugees
5. Prophacy playground
6. the composition of a neighborhood resident soloist – Ana T Amat
7. Michal age – a neighborhood resident – in the words and sounds overarching
8. Yeshurun space – a local resident – read his poems being read back to order.
9. Paul Miron – a local resident – folk / rock soul.
11. and guests
such as Yonatan Rozen / Danny Gilboa / Neri Sade and Esther Cairo Bell / Ran Zamir / Origins of sound The
album will continue to be updated, and will raise more links of the various artists.
A good line-up, the beer is cool, and the entrance is free!