Thu 3 May 2018 | 8:00 pm - 11:59 pm
Tzuk Beach - Tzuk Beach, Tel Aviv, 70 NIS
So in the best tradition we will celebrate tonight at the Lag B’Omer party on 3/5/18 Thursday.
The event will begin at 20.00 pm (this time we will start early in order to stay longer)
What is planning? Well you asked! So:
– Music with a crazy amplification system with surround sound of speakers to do the job.
– “The legendary DJ Shay Goldberg” who will give sets and play music from the 80’s, hot hits, mainstream, a little Israeli house and more.
– Security of the whole incident area.
– LED guns and lighting for a perfect dance experience.
– a huge bonfire especially invested for the holiday, mats for seating and special cheap corners.
– Tables for food and drink.
– Lots of surprises and gifts will be distributed.
– Entrance is only 70 NIS in cash.
A table appears below in the attached post
In order not to spend money at a party on alcohol or food, “Everyone will bring something with him: soft drinks, wine, cheeses, pies, sweets, vegetables, potatoes and onions.”
It is important !!! The event is free of dogs.
And note the entrance over the age of 23 only with an ID card!
The event owner reserves the right to transfer the party to another location within a 15 minute drive from Tel Aviv. If there are changes you will be updated.