Tue 24 September 2019 - Thu 26 September 2019 | 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Nahalat Binyamin - Nahalat Binyamin, Tel Aviv,
The favorite colors, smells and flavors of Thailand’s famous Khao San Street come to the heart of Tel Aviv in the first Thai food and culture festival of its kind!
Thai street food stalls of Israel’s best restaurants, cocktails, cultural shows, street art, exhibitions and many more surprises and experiences.
September 24-26, 2019
Tuesday – Thursday
4:00 pm – 10:00 pm
So what will we have there?
Street food fair with some of the best restaurants in Israel serving unique and different dishes from Thailand’s extensive culinary industry.
Alongside the well-known restaurants, experienced Thai chefs living in Israel will serve the finest Thai cuisine in their own booth.
As well as amazing food, there will also be:
• beautiful installations and video art
• traditional Thai dance performances and singing
• Thai art fair
• Thai cocktails
• Unique tropical fruit stalls
• Traditional Thai massage complex
• Full Moon t-shirt shop
• Thai Talks, lectures, and tips
• Selfie complexes
• and more
Every day a variety of Thai dance, poetry and dance performances take place in half-hour art breaks.
Performances on the main stage:
• First round 17:00 – 17:30
• Second round: 19:00 – 19:30
• Third round: 21:00 – 21:30