Fri 6 February 2015 - Sat 7 February 2015 | 10:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Zappa Herzliya - מדינת היהודים 85, Herzliya, 225
Her milkshake bring all the boys to the yard! Global superstar Kelis’s milkshake will be bring all the boys to the Zappa Herzliya Yard on 6th February 2015!
Kicking off the year in style, Kelis will be the first international star to be performing in Israel in 2015! And what better place to start than the intimate Zappa in Herzliya.
Kelis is an American singer-songwriter born and raised in Harlem, New York. She has won Brit Awards, Q Awards, and NME Awards, and was nominated for two Grammy Awards and has released six regular studio albums so far. Outside her native United States, she had 10 top ten singles in the United Kingdom alone.
Her sixth album Food was released in May 2014 to much acclaim (quick fact: she is also a professional chef, hence the name of the album):
- “If music be the food of love Kelis has cooked up something tasty enough to satisfy all” – Independent on Sunday 5/5
- “A steamy musical stew of old soul funkiness seasoned for a modern palate.” – The Telegraph 5/5
- “An album wholly unique from any she’s released before” – Billboard 8.7/10
- “Heavenly” – Guardian 4/5
- “An organic batch of vintage American soul… Food is the sound of a grown woman.” – TIME
- “Art-pop pioneer Kelis has never been more soulful or more intimate than she is on her sixth album” – Rolling Stone
- Kelis’s official YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/iamkelis
- Milkshake – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AwXKJoKJz4
- Caught Out There – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3JFwd1bk4Q
- Trick Me – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI339U6GS9s
- Acapella – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8D9xCBcfzw
- Jerk Ribs – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQgppPHXJSs
Friday February 6th ===>
Saturday February 7th ===>