Wed 29 May 2019 | 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Tangier - Yehuda Halevi 93, Tel Aviv,
Hydroponics in our nutshell , in our day, producing our own food is one of the important things we can do as individuals and as a community.
So right, it requires early organization and learning.
Let’s start together from the beginning with a light lecture to expose the public to hydroponics.
Hydroponics is a technique for growing plants in water, which allows plants to grow to larger ones quickly.
Another advantage of the technique is maximizing breeding grounds in the house, on the wall, on the balcony, on the roof or in the yard.
– Familiarity with hydroponic growth methods and substrates.
– A review of various areas of cultivation and adaptation of the system to the area and to the needs of the tower.
– Basic Hydroponics Fertilizer.
– Common problems in hydroponic growth, identification and treatment.
– Building a breeding system for beginner growers.
* The lecture is as you want, it means you arrive and decide how much to pay.
* There are only 40 places, hurry to register and ensure your place and of course, be responsible to update at least 24 hours before the change in arrival, so we can register new people.
* Participants in past lectures are invited to arrive at 18:30 for questions and advice regarding your plants at home.