Mon 13 May 2019 | 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
ITC Campus - Shoken 18, Tel Aviv, FREE
Are you an engineer looking to upgrade your career? Join us to learn more about the promising and crucial world of design verification.
About this Event
Got a mathematical, science or engineering degree? Coding knowledge? Looking to upgrade your tech career? Hardware Engineering, and specifically design verification might be an exciting next step for you!
Following the success of our first Hardware Engineering program, ITC is excited to gather talented engineers to share more about this career path, ahead of upcoming cohorts.
Join ITC along with engineers from Mellanox, Samsung and Apple to learn more about what Design Verification for Hardware is.
We will be discussing topics such as:
– What is Design Verification for Hardware?
– What qualities are needed to succeed in this field?
– What kind of roles can you get with Hardware Engineering experience? What opportunities are there in Israel?
– What does the day-to-day of a Design Verification Engineer looks like at Apple and Samsung?
– How you can get started? Information about the ITC courses in Design Verification
Our speakers include:
– Shirit Schvartzblat – Director of Chip Design at Mellanox
– Rebecca Grossman – Design verification Engineer at Samsung
– Bar Larom – Design Verification Engineer at Apple
The event will start at 18:30 at the ITC Campus, on 18 Shoken street in Tel-Aviv.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
To learn more about ITC’s courses and how you can join without paying tuition upfront click here.