Tue 7 November 2017 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Yishkon 22 - Yishkon 22, Tel Aviv,
On Tuesday, November 7, we will meet at the Yashun 22 in Jim’s restaurant for a lecture in which we will learn:
1. When to water and when to avoid over-watering.
2. Fertilizing and organic fertilization elements.
3. Identification and treatment of pests and leaf diseases in the urban environment.
4. Taking cuttings.
* There will be frontal demonstrations next to a presentation that will be screened!
* The lecture is as complete as you wish!
* All alcohol menu and food in the whole format as you wish!