Sun 6 May 2018 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Google Campus Tel Aviv - Electra Tower, Yigal Alon 98, Tel Aviv, FREE (RSVP needed)
Blockchain is one of the hottest and most intriguing technologies currently in the market. Similar to the rising of the internet, blockchain has the potential to truly disrupt multiple industries and make processes more democratic, secure, transparent, and efficient. Entrepreneurs, startups, investors, global organisations and governments have all identified blockchain as a revolutionary technology.
Are you currently using blockchain technology and looking to connect with the local community? Are you interested in learning more about blockchain and the opportunities that derive from it?
Join the Product Hunt community on May 6th to talk about the Israeli blockchain ecosystem and discover the leading players in the country. Companies presenting include Colu, Sirin Labs, Wemark.
– Mark Smargon, VP Blockchain & Co-Founder at Colu
– Nimrod May, Chief Marketing Officer at Sirin Labs
– Tai Kaish, CEO & Co-Founder at Wemark
– Alex Frenkel, VP Product at Kin
– Ouriel Ohayon, CEO & Co-Founder at Codename Django
– Moderated by Raphael Ouzan, Co-Founder at Billguard & Israel Tech Challenge
[The event will be held in English]