Wed 21 February 2018 | 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Regus - Kiryat Hamada 3, Jerusalem,
* This event is in Jerusalem *
We are delighted to invite you to this month’s HappyHourJLM: *Fintech*! This Happy Hour will be particularly special as it is being held at the new Regus working space in Har Hotzvim. There will be free beer and snacks, thanks to Regus – Yifat Cohen! Feel free to invite friends, entry is free. Parking is available.
Our two keynote speakers founded some of the most exciting Fintech companies built in Israel:
* Daniel Schreiber – CEO & Co Founder of Lemonade, one of the most disruptive startups in the Insurance world.
Formerly SVP of SanDisk and president of Powermat.
* Prof. David Gershon – Founder of the new Gershon Fintech Center at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Prof. Gershon was the Founder, CEO and Chairman of SuperDerivatives that was acquired for 350 million dollars by the Intercontinental Exchange.
Prof. Gershon has been awarded numerous awards such as CEO of the Year by Acquisition International in 2016 and ranked among the Top 50 most influential people in Financial Technology by the Institutional Investor magazine.
18:30-19:00 – Mingling, FREE beers and light snacks
19:00-19:05 – Opening words from Country Manager of Regus – Ron Yariv
19:05-19:30 – Keynote Speakers:
* Daniel Schreiber, Lemonade
* Prof. David Gershon, Gershon Fintech Center & founder of SuperDerivatives
19:30-19:45 – Fintech Startup Founders’ Showcase:
* Joey Sokol – OlehPay
* Ephraim Zuriel – EZsave
* David Shames – DBS-H
19:45-21:00 – Mingling, beer and tours of the new Regus space (offices are still available)
About: HappyHourJLM is Jerusalem’s biggest networking event for the Jerusalem startup and tech community, organized by Made in Jerusalem.