Thu 27 June 2019 - Fri 28 June 2019 | 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
City Zone - 121 Dvora Ha'Nevia, Tel Aviv,
The annual Hackathon of the Tel Aviv-Jaffa Municipality is underway!
This year we will deal with a strategic issue in the municipality’s activities – early childhood and try to find technological solutions that will improve the quality of life of parents and young children, with an emphasis on reducing the cost of living in the city. Stands at 7% of the city’s population.
This percentage has increased significantly in recent years, and is expected to continue to grow, in light of the choice of many parents to remain in the city even after the establishment of the family. The purpose of the Hatkon is to create new technological solutions and tools that will improve the quality of life in the city and reduce the cost of living for this population.
The event will take place on 27-28.6.2019 at City Zone and at the end of the event five groups will be selected to take part in the final of the DLD Innovation Festival on September 17 at the City Summit.
The challenges that will be addressed in the hakaton will be the
accessibility of the public space and the environment
• Strengthening the relationship between parents and the community
• Technological developments that will lead to easier and more correct parenting
• Means to improve the relationship between the kindergarten and the parent
• Developing tools for preschool teachers and preschoolers
• Development of platforms for improving existing services for preschool children
• Technological developments that will help reduce developmental and linguistic gaps, .
Please note –
Registration for the event is not an official confirmation of participation – Participation emails will be sent to the registrants who were found suitable