Tue 4 June 2019 | 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Electra Tower - Electra Tower, Tel Aviv,
As part of the pride events, the 3rd Gay Education Conference, the Educational-Psychological-Educational Service and the Gay Center, in cooperation with the only gay community education organizations in Israel that deal directly with education and LGBT. </ P> <p
The seminar is intended for educators and therapists and is open to the general public, and its purpose is to focus on various issues related to LGBT in the education system and beyond.
✦ 13:30 Gathering and Refreshments
✦ 14:00 Greetings
✦ 14:15 “Until the wedding will pass?” – Bisexuality and sexual fluidity among youth and young adults // Lecturer: Elad Livneh, Clinical Psychologist
✦ 15:00 ” Special education “- the world of students. LGBT students in special education frameworks / Lecturer: Hamutal Reber, psychologist in the Special Education Department and Coordinator of the LGBT Center, Tel Aviv-Yafo.
✦ 15:45 Break
✦ 16:00 “Gender Freedom is Possible” – The Informative Approach to Education and Treatment with Transgender Youth Lecturer: Michal Stoller, Social Worker, Transgender, Gay Youth and coordinator of the Gilo Transnational Empowerment Project.
✦ 16:45 Thinking circles – Applications of LGBT discourse in the educational field
** Must be enrolled in the pre-preferred circle **
1. Put responsibility in the center – activism among youth in coping with the LGBT / Ofer Yehuda, director of the Iggy Training Center , The Gay Youth Organization and Tomer Levana, teacher and social coordinator at the Alterman High School, Tel Aviv-Jaffa
2. LGBT education in elementary school – this is elementary! Education for tolerance and familiarity with the gay community in elementary schools Tamar Yahel, CEO of Hoshen, the community’s education and information organization, and Udi Klein, principal of the School of the Arts, Tel Aviv-Jaffa.
3. Face to Screen – Fraternity and Cyberbullying Moshe Hagag, Director of the Reporting and Support Center of the Nir Katz Association and Efrat Rabin, the Educational Psychologist, Coordinator and Coordinator of Adolescence, Tel Aviv –
Hadas Benayahu, Director General of the Shabal organization – all created for him, support and education for tolerance in the religious public, specializes in clinical psychology and Rabbanit D. Dr. Hana Friedman, Principal of the Pelech High School, Tel Aviv
5. Shalom, first grade We are also a family – about the dialogue of LGBT parents with the system Dr. Eyal Shaul, Head of Admins, Avni Rosha Institute and proud father and Einav Zamir, Center for Parenting, Director of Education, Tel Aviv-Jaffa
6. T. Tarzan – The Transparent Rainbow in the Education System // Peleg Bar Lev, active in Transitions to the Transnational Community and Yuval Shapira, Director of the Lev HaSharon Democratic School.
✦ 18:00 Today’s Summary
In view of the great demand, this year we will hold the conference at Google offices!
** The event will be translated into sign language.
Tuesday | 4.6 Electra Tower, 98 Yigal Alon Street, Tel Aviv.