Tue 3 July 2018 | 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Designit TLV - Raoul Wallenberg 18, Tel Aviv,
Instead of another boring event filled with bla bla, we thought it’s time to create a series of bold and vibrant events that deliver pure FUN.
Fresh design, cool music, gorgeous people and loads of energy that never dies. Yes, it’s true – we’re not located in a cool hangar down south, but hey – we have free alcohol! and snacks 🙂
True fact #1: AC will be on 17ºC
True fact #2: Neta Barzilay is not expected to attend
True fact #3: Jurassic World is not Jurassic Park, but it’s from the same family
1. Merav Shacham – Designer, artist, lecturer at Shenkar and owner of a design and animation studio specializing in design for television, screens and music. Worked for ‘Reshet’ for 5 years, and today illustrates books and album covers, directs video clips, and works on independent art and music projects.
2. Omer Frank – Product, graphic and UX designer. Works in collaboration with the biggest, best-known sound and audio companies, developing synthesizers, sound processors and managing physical audio interfaces.
3. Gil Zablodovsky – A visual communication artist with a masters degree from HIT, currently an art director at Hotel Diaghilev. After presenting his work in Nigeria, South Korea and New-Zealand, he’s coming here(!) to tell us a little about how sound is the inspiration behind everything he does
Exhibiting and selling nice stuff:
1. Yifat Petraro – HIT graduate, illustrator, and designer at WIX.
2. Shachar Bechor – Product designer, illustrator graduate from Shenkar.