Thu 6 June 2019 | 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
ZOA - Daniel Frisch Street 1, Tel Aviv,
Digital Conference V.2 is underway.
Even this year we did not find enough women on the stage, wage gaps have not yet narrowed enough (3% is not enough!) And if we do not do it – no one else will do it.
The second marketing conference attended by women only – 6.6.2019 at the ZOA House.
It all began with a post on Facebook, complaining of a lack of female presence among the speakers of a digital marketing conference in the near future. Of the 19 lecturers, 2 were found in the conference program, and this too was after many complaints that were directed to his organizers and he agreed to add another lecturer. This situation led me to examine the presence of women in conferences in the field held in recent years.
The findings? They are worrisome. The highest ratio I found was 5 women out of 18 lecturers. If it were a “masculine” profession, it may have been less troubling, but women make up almost half of those employed in the field (47% in 2017, according to the Pialkov agency), while earning an average of NIS 3,200 less than men.
At the same time, Reese Witherspoon’s speech at the Grammy awards ceremony echoed in her mind: “If you want something to happen, do it yourself.” So I decided to do it myself and produce the first digital marketing conference where women only lecture, rich in professional know-how at the highest level.
Who will you hear at the conference?
* Omansky bar will talk about Sturling in the digital age
* Kinneret Yifrah will talk about customers as the best copywriters
* Sophie Melnik will talk about creative marketing strategies in B2B marketing
* Naomi Carmi will talk about bitter funnels – with leeks, they go to the grocery store
Yael Sklar will talk about people on the social media platforms
* Gali Meiri will talk about community managers who pay a mortgage – the word money is not a dirty word
* Adi Ramba Erez and Galia Stern Blue will talk about an independent community-based campaign
* Liat Bakir will talk about the digital to the physical and back
* Adi Golan will talk about YouTube: practical tools for a profitable business channel
* Shelly Nieditz will talk about the new content clothes
* Maayan Cohen-Rosen will talk about affiliate marketing in the micro-era
* Luda Greco will talk about building a marketing funnel through email marketing
* Masha Daschkov will talk about the relevance formula – 10 practices of breakthrough professional branding
* Moran Zer Katzenstein will talk about the 7 golden rules for managing a successful YouTube channel
Orr Shalom will talk about what a trend is?
* Anna Galfman will talk about automation and not just bots – tools and funnels to strengthen the brand
220 NIS to 1.5.19
330 NIS to 23.5.19