Sun 24 February 2019 | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Hansen House - Gdalyahu Alon St 14, Tel Aviv,
The Design for Access event will highlight the fields of assistive tech, inclusive design, and silver-tech. Featured speakers will share how their products and web-platforms offer unique solutions for people with disabilities and special needs.
In true Tech Meets Design fashion, each of the three TED style talks will unpack the role that design plays in their companies:
• Nir Horesh, Accessibility Lead, Wix
• Yoni Wexler, VP R&D, Orcam Technologies
• Miri Berger, CEO and Co-Founder, 6Degrees
The event will include an exhibit, showcasing 5 promising innovative solutions in the fields of assistive-tech, inclusive-tech and design:
• accessibleGO: A full service travel platform for people with disabilities offering bookings, reviews and community
• AbiliLab: A parametric anatomic seating system, based on clinical and craftsman praxis, providing a fully customizable product.
• Gio.dps: Developing Dynamic Postural Solutions for children and adolescents with special physical needs.
• OrCam Technologies: AI-driven computer vision to which provide increased independence to people who are blind or visually impaired, are hearing impaired, have reading difficulties, and for other populations.
• 6Degrees: A motion recognition technology designed to simplify and enhance human interaction with the digital world.
February 24th 18:30-20:30 –> Hansen House
Click her for more details and registration ->>
“Jerusalem: Where Tech meets Design” is a series of events and programs highlighting the strategic role design plays in the tech sector. Tech Meets Design’s mission is to help strengthen Jerusalem’s tech ecosystem by nurturing its design sector and fusing it with the city’s tech sector.