Fri 28 July 2017 - Sat 29 July 2017 | 11:00 am - 11:30 am
Desert Shanti House Youth Village - Shanti House, Negev, From 365 NIS

Sometimes life throws curves at us and we land face down, not knowing how we can ever continue. It’s good to know we have souls that care enough to help us back up so we can dance the dance of life once again. House of Shanti has always given youth a new step, a new perspective and a new dance for life. And now we invite you to join us in a dance of celebration!

Dance for Life – a unique and extraordinary music festival will be held at the Desert Shanti House Youth Village. In the desert, one is free to reconnect with their soul, to dance, to breathe, to be…

The Village will open its gates to the public across the sweeping open space of the desert, in an event of music, dance, artists, arts and crafts and workshops, for an unforgettable day held in a magical, inspirational venue in an atmosphere of pure love.


We’ve teamed up with Eventer so that you can now buy tickets directly from our website in the box below:


Prominent international DJs and musical ensembles as well as Israeli artists have volunteered to perform including:
Maximilian – Darwish
DJ YokoO
DJ Omri Guetta
DJ Moses Pini Siluk
Nissim Amon
Special guests and more surprises

The festival will include soul workshops, including:
Tribal Trance Dance, African Dance, a workshop that will be performed by Nissim Amon – Zen Master and Spirituality, Yoga, archery activities… All and more, will be on a voluntary basis.
In addition, there will be special and varied food stands, symbolic costs.

This is not your typical festival in the desert – it’s a special bond of giving and receiving, sharing moments, living life – together.

The festival begins on Friday, the 28th of July at 12:00PM and ends on Saturday, the 29th of July after sunrise. 2,000 participants are expected to attend.

There will be a Mongolian tent with mattresses for those who want to rest, and there is a possibility to bring tents and personal camping equipment for overnight stays.

Come join us for the kickoff of this unforgettable annual event – Your heart and soul will be yearning to return all year long.

For the past 33 years, the Shanti House Association has dedicated itself to at-risk youth, ages 14-21. The Association operates two homes: The Shanti House in Tel Aviv, and the Desert Shanti Youth Village in the Negev Desert, inaugurated in 2009. Since its establishment, 48,000 youth have passed through the House’s open doors. Today, 88% of them have emerged triumphant – completing education, securing jobs and contributing back to society.

80% of the Shanti House Association’s income comes from private donations (while the other 20% is government funded). We are always looking for new, innovative ways to generate income without relying merely on the generosity of donations. We too wish to give back. This event will become an annual tradition, serving as a regular source of income for the Shanti House, as well as generating public awareness to the Association’s activities and values.

Today, we realize yet another dream, opening the Village gates to a spiritual festival like no other and inviting people to enjoy, interact and get to know the wonders of the desert’s nature, while benefiting from the opportunity to give to our youth and ensure that our Village survives and thrives.

We are honored to invite you to take part in the event for the benefit of our youth and our souls.


Loading Map....